Thursday, December 24, 2009

Talk with The Most High...

OK so, I am aware that most people will find it hard to believe, but one day, last winter 2008...i had a real conversation with the Most High...meaning, I asked, and The Most High spoke, i typed as much as I could as the conversation went on for hours, and this is what u will read. Some of the content might offend/upset most traditionalists/religious ones. Also, some of it might sound "far fetched" and absurd to manCheck Spellingy. But i have absolutely no reason to lie, or make this up, and quite honestly, i share this only because the spirit of the Most High has instructed me that now is the time...so here it is, i pray that u read it in love and in spirit. I ask The Most High to lead you into ALL truth and revelation. This is my prayer for you. Peace~ Helen Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment